Friday, October 26, 2007

Bonjourno!

I don't even know how to spell that! I'm off to Italy today- well, actually, I'm off to Nice first and then Nice to Milan, Milan to Rome! It will be a long and challenging day getting to Rome, but once I'm there I'm sure to have some amazing experiences. I wish that I could write more- so many things have been going on over here, but I have to get ready- I have an early train.

I finished Midterms on Thursday and I felt so accomplished but also rather lonely for my friends and family at home. I love you all.

Arrivederci- I will be back Wednesday November 7th
PS- we change time this Sunday the 28th.

2 comments:

Rainee said...

Hi Sweetie!
Have a great time in Italy! I sure wish I was with you there, but will be joining you in France in December!
I hope you eat some great food and take fabulous pics!
Love you, Mom

Unknown said...

Hi Lauren, it's been awhile since I checked your blog....really enjoyed your last posts..sounds like so much fun and love the pictures! Thank you for sharing. Feel better, take care. Lisa